CDL Hauler - Local driving - Very competitive with $$$$ - The Dalles, OR
ABOUT SPEEDY SEPTIC
Let the jokes begin but know that you could be joining one of Oregon’s most exciting companies. “Setting a Higher Standard” is the Speedy way. We are Oregon’s largest and fastest growing septic company and an Angie’s List Super Service Award & Home Advisor Award winner.
The company expects to continue our double digit growth and acquire small businesses as we expand our market reach and breadth. This position is not for the faint of heart but is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious professional wanting to help create a great company.
This position is not for everyone but for someone wanting to work for an exceptional company that is “Setting a Higher Standard”. It might be the opportunity to grow your career in an industry you never thought about.
- Load, unload and process material from truck and trailer
- Land apply processed materials
- Hauling from Speedy temp storage facilities in Boring and Hermiston to our plant in The Dalles
- Occasional emergency pumping jobs for other Speedy customers, as schedule allows
- Exhibit great customer service when communicating with customers and fellow employees
- Follow all company processes and policies.
- Follow and uphold all State and Federal driving and employment laws
MUST HAVE CLASS 'A' CDL, BE EXPERIENCED IN DRIVING A 10 SPEED TRUCK AND HAVE AN EXCELLENT DRIVING AND SAFETY RECORD. ALSO MUST HAVE (or can quickly obtain) TANKER AND AIR BRAKE ENDORSEMENTS
This position will be on a night shift for most of the year, except during winter months. There is a shift differential paid for all night hours worked
Speedy Septic offers a competitive compensation and benefits package:
*Medical and Dental benefits*
*Health Spending Account (FSA/HSA)*
*Dependent Care Spending Account (DCSA)*
*Company paid life insurance*
*Supplemental life insurance*
*Paid Time Off after 90 days, with accrual starting day one*
If this sounds interesting to you, please send a cover letter and resume with your experience and we will be in touch!
(No calls to the office, please!)