CDL Hauler - GREAT PAY & SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL!!! LOCAL DRIVING!
ABOUT SPEEDY SEPTIC
Let the jokes begin, but know that you could be joining one of Oregon’s most exciting companies. “Setting a Higher Standard” is the Speedy & Westfall Septic way. We are Oregon’s largest and fastest growing septic company and the only Angie’s List Super Service Award and “Best Of” Home Advisor winners in our industry.
We are sure you NEVER thought about this industry, and that you can only imagine the jokes your friends and family will have to lay on you if you do take the leap and come to work with us – but we can tell you that there are a lot of reasons to consider a career here: a stable industry that isn’t going anywhere (Google how many U.S. homes have septic – sewer can’t be installed everywhere!), a chance to work in an eco-friendly field for a company that recycles everything we pull from septic systems (ask us how!), and last but not least, the ability to take a company that is already kicking ass to the next level! Did I mention we are a laid-back company full of passionate, intense people who are also all stashing Nerf guns in their desks?
Now for the details: In this role, you will have the opportunity to help our most important customers - our #2 priority, after our employees - as this position will be responsible for three main objectives: local hauling from area school districts, pumping from other commercial customers and hauling loads from Boring, OR to The Dalles, OR when weather allows. We are looking for a talented, friendly and hardworking person to help us continue to grow our business. The willingness to hustle and be a great team player is essential, as we believe in working hard, and playing hard.
- Hauling to and from schools within a local school district - typically on a late swing shift/night schedule when schools are out & traffic is quiet
- Follow and uphold all State and Federal driving & employment laws
- Occasional pumping jobs for other customers, as schedule allows
- Load, unload and process material from truck and trailer
- Exhibit great customer service when communicating with customers and fellow employees
- Follow all company processes and policies
- Occasionally hauling from Speedy portable tanks in Boring, Oregon to our plant in The Dalles, Oregon
- Excellent communication skills
MUST HAVE A CLASS 'A' CDL AND BE EXPERIENCED DRIVING A 10 SPEED TRUCK!!!
Speedy Septic offers a competitive compensation and benefits package:
*Night shift differential pay in addition to a great wage*
*Medical, Dental, Alternative Care (most plans) and Vision benefits*
*Health Care and/or Dependent Care Spending Account (DCSA/HSA)*
*Company-paid life & disability insurance*
*Supplemental life insurance*
*Eighty hours PTO (paid time off) available after 90 days, with accrual starting day one*
If this sounds interesting to you, please send a cover letter and resume with your experience and we will be in touch!
(No calls to the office, please!)