CDL Hauler - GREAT PAY & SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL!!! LOCAL DRIVING!
ABOUT SPEEDY SEPTIC
Let the jokes begin but know that you could be joining one of Oregon’s most exciting companies. “Setting a Higher Standard” is the Speedy way. We are Oregon’s largest and fastest growing septic company and an Angie’s List Super Service Award winner two years in a row.
The company expects to continue our double digit growth and acquire small businesses as we expand our market reach and breadth. This position is not for the faint of heart but is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious professional wanting to help maintain a great company, while being home every night and still earning great money.
This just might be the opportunity to grow your career in an industry you never thought about.
- Hauling to and from schools within a local school district - typically on a late swing shift/night schedule when schools are out & traffic is quiet
- Follow and uphold all State and Federal driving & employment laws
- Occasional emergency pumping jobs for other Speedy customers, as schedule allows
- Load, unload and process material from truck and trailer
- Exhibit great customer service when communicating with customers and fellow employees
- Follow all company processes and policies
- Occasionally hauling from Speedy portable storage tanks in Boring, Oregon to our plant in The Dalles, Oregon
- Excellent communication skills
MUST HAVE A CLASS 'A' CDL AND BE EXPERIENCED DRIVING A 10 SPEED TRUCK!!!
Speedy Septic offers a competitive compensation and benefits package:
*Night shift differential pay in addition to a great wage*
*Medical, Dental, Alternative Care and Vision benefits*
*Health Care and/or Dependent Care Spending Account (DCSA/HSA)*
*Company-paid life insurance*
*Supplemental life insurance*
*Eighty hours PTO (paid time off) available after 90 days, with accrual starting day one*
If this sounds interesting to you, please send a cover letter and resume with your experience and we will be in touch!
(No calls to the office, please!)