ABOUT SPEEDY SEPTIC
Let the jokes begin but know that you could be joining one of Oregon’s most exciting companies. “Setting a Higher Standard” is the Speedy way. We are Oregon’s largest and fastest growing septic company and a 2015 & 2016 Angie’s List Super Service Award & 2016 Home Advisor winner.
Speedy Septic is seeking an experienced septic technician who job it is to work with our customers to assure they don’t have to worry about their septic system. We are seeking a person with their CDL and experience servicing, pumping and evaluating residential and commercial septic tanks.
Speedy is the industry leader in customer service. The candidate must bring a history of outstanding customer service and/or a willingness to learn the Speedy Way. We are developing the industry’s best training program.
The company expects to continue our double digit growth and acquire small businesses as we expand our market reach and breadth. This position is not for the faint of heart but is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious professional wanting to help create a great company.
If you are looking to work for an industry leader that provides the opportunity to build a career send us your resume.
- Role model Speedy Septic behaviors and values; “Set a Higher Standard”
- CDL license and ability to drive a pump truck
- Ability to diagnose standard septic systems and resolve most issues
- Operate a pump truck and components including jetters, snakes and electronic locating equipment
- Interact with homeowners to explain how their septic system works
- Preference given to candidates with their DEQ Maintenance Certification
- Work effectively with the entire Speedy Septic team
- Have fun!
Great health benefits after 60 days & Paid Time Off (PTO) after 90 days!
401K, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Spending Account, Company-Paid Life Insurance, Supplemental Life and more!
Please send us your resume! speedysepticservices.hiringthing.com